How does Mailshake's Linkedin Automation work?
Mailshake's Linkedin Automation tool is designed to help you automate your Linkedin tasks in your Sales Engagement strategy. Mailshake supports automated profile views, connection requests and messages.
To use the Linkedin Automation, you'll need to install the Mailshake Browser Extension for Chrome. Check out our Browser Extension Guide for more info and to download.
Prefer to watch a video? Check out our Linkedin Automation Video Guide ⚡️
- When you're building your campaigns, you'll need to add at least one Linkedin Automation task (profile view, connection request, or message) to your sequence. If you're not familiar with Campaign setup, check out Step 2 in our Getting Started Guide.
- Once the prospect gets to that point in the sequence, they'll appear in your Open Tasks.
- In the Open Tasks section, click Linkedin.
- Then click, Run Automated Tasks
- You'll see the Mailshake Extension window pop up and your automated actions will run in the background. Make sure to keep all browser windows opened during this time.
What are the best practices for using Linkedin Automation?
Check out our Linkedin Automation Best Practices guide.
How many messages can I send each day?
Currently, Mailshake is limiting the automation to 10 Linkedin Messages per day. We've set this limit to prevent you from getting blocked or suspended by Linkedin. While this might seem low, you're able to send 70 messages per week rather than going through and copying and pasting each time. We think that's a great start.
Can I send Linkedin Messages to anyone?
You will need to be connected to the contact in order to send them a message.
How many connection requests can I send each day?
Currently, Mailshake limits the automation to 10 connection requests per day. We've set this limit to prevent you from getting blocked or suspended by Linkedin.
How many profile views can I do with the automation each day?
Currently, Mailshake limits the automation to 10 profile views per day. We've set this limit to prevent you from getting blocked or suspended by Linkedin.
Why can't I automate more than 10 of each type of action per day?
We currently limit the number of actions to help prevent your Linkedin account from getting flagged. We know many customers are very active on Linkedin and have "warmed up" their Linkedin accounts and could send more. We plan to add functionality to allow you to set your own limits in your Mailshake account, similar to our Sending Calendar.