How does the Lead Catcher queue work?
Here are the main things to know
- By default, someone becomes a lead when they reply to one of your emails
- You can set your own rules for how people become leads
- If a recipient who is a won, ignored, or lost lead replies back to you, the lead will be reopened
- Follow-up & On-Click emails in your campaign are automatically cancelled when someone becomes a lead
- The teammate assigned to a campaign is the person that new leads will be assigned to; here's how to change this
- You can manually make someone a lead, they can become a lead through our API or you can use Mailshake's conversion tracking to make someone a lead
Using Lead Catcher
To get to Lead Catcher, click on "Campaigns" and then "Lead Catcher" in the left sidebar:
All of the open leads assigned to you will show up first. You can use the filters to do the following:
- Find a lead by search
- Show open leads for a specific campaign
- Show leads that are assigned to any of your teammates
- Review old leads by showing only ignored or closed leads
Click on any lead to load up that person's history and take action. Or if you want to take actions in bulk, check the boxes and a selection bar will show. You can change the status, change who the leads are assigned to, add them to your unsubscribe list, or even move those leads into a new campaign!