How do you customize Lead Catcher settings?
In the campaign wizard
If you're creating a campaign, you'll see Lead Catcher settings in the Basic panel. Click on Lead Catcher to expand that section
After a campaign has started
If you've already created your campaign, click on the "Settings" button in your campaign.
Changing how leads are captured
When choosing which actions you want to have Mailshake qualify someone as a lead, it's important to know what becoming a lead does. Once a prospect becomes a lead they'll stop receiving any follow-up or on-click messages that you've set up in your campaign sequence. Once a prospect has become a lead there isn't a way to add them back into the campaign.
By default, any one who replies to one of your messages will qualify as a lead. You can add other actions and customize your lead catcher settings. Here are a few examples:
- Anyone who replies once OR clicks on a link to your website OR opens your email 3 times
- Anyone who clicks on the link to your website
- Anyone who opens 2+ times AND clicks any link
- Anyone who clicks on a link to your website AND replies to your email.
- All prospects from the same account when one prospect replies (or takes all lead catcher actions).