My CSV file isn't being accepted
Don't know how to create a CSV file? That's ok, read this article for help in creating a comma-separated-values file.
Here are some common reasons a CSV (comma-separated-values) file may cause problems:
- Make sure your file is actually a CSV file and not just a spreadsheet renamed with a ".csv" extension
- Files must be smaller than 1 MB in size
- No cells in your spreadsheet can contain paragraphs (newlines can't be read by our system)
- If your EMAIL column is missing any emails you'll want to delete those rows.
- Delete any rows or columns that are completely empty
- Make sure each column has a heading