How do I set up or edit an email signature?
You can set a signature on each mail account or alias.
- This signature will be added to each recipient at the bottom of your email.
- You will also see signatures applied to your test emails when you click Send Test while editing a campaign message.
- Click Mail Accounts in the menu on the left
- Click the Mail Account that you'd like to edit
- Click Settings
- Scroll down and click Signature
- Edit your signature in the space below the "From Name" field and click Save
- Be careful about pasting in signatures from email clients because embedded font sizes can sometimes cause your signature to have a different font from your main email.
- You can insert images into your signature, but we don't recommend it for cold emailing because it can negatively affect your spam score.