How do I export all of my prospects
Right now, there isn't a one-click option to export ALL prospects.
Currently, the best way to export your prospects would be to export them from the campaigns they were uploaded to.
Export Prospects from Several Campaigns
- Click Campaigns in the left side menu
- Select the campaigns you want to export (up to 20 at a time)
- Click Export in the grey menu bar at the top of the page
- Select the Prospects option
- Once the export is done processing, click Download CSV
- Repeat this process for additional campaigns
Exporting Just Leads or a Filtered List
To get a filtered list of prospects such as leads or prospects that clicked a link from Mailshake, simply follow the steps above and select Prospects. You can then open the exported CSV file in a spreadsheet tool like Excel or Google Sheets and use their filtering options to filter your list.
Here's how to filter a spreadsheet in:
Currently, Mailshake doesn't have a filtered export option, but this is something we plan to offer in the future (sorry we don't have an ETA just yet).