How do I fix send errors?
Sometimes an email will fail to send for a variety of reasons. In most cases you can just retry the sends and they'll go through just fine. However some will require additional steps.
In this guide we cover:
- General Send Errors
- Microsoft Send Errors and REST API
General Send Erros
To handle your send errors:
- Click Campaigns, then click Prospects
- Click on the Issues tab
- Select the boxes next to the prospects with send errors
- Click "Resolve Send Errors" in the grey bar at the top of the page
You'll see the following options:
- Retry Sends: clear out the error and your sending calendar will schedule another attempt at sending these messages
- Pause Prospects: pause these prospects and clear their errors
- Delete Prospects: Permanently removes these people from your campaign
Microsoft Send Errors and REST API
If you're using a Microsoft email for sending, first try the steps above.
If you continue to get Send Errors for all messages you're attempting to send, it's likely that the REST API is not yet supported for your mailbox.
Basically, this means that you need to migrate your mailbox. You'll need assistance from your Email Admin to resolve this issue. Mailshake isn't able to migrate your mailbox because this is done in your Microsoft account.
For more info, check out this guide and share it with your Email Admin: Microsoft Error REST API is not yet supported for this Mailshake