How do I disable link or open tracking?
If you'd like to turn of link tracking or open tracking, you can do so but keep in mind:
- Link tracking is necessary to detect click statistics and to trigger On-Click emails when recipients click on your links.
- Open tracking is necessary if you choose to qualify a prospect as a lead by number of opens (not as common).
When creating a new campaign
- On the Prospects step, click Sending Settings
- Deselect the tracking settings you wish to turn off and click Sequence to save settings and move to the next Campaign creation step.
For already running campaigns
- Click the Lists tab in your campaign
- Click Actions next to the list you'd like to disable tracking
- Click Edit Options
- Deselect the tracking options you'd like to turn off and click Save