How do I change my warm up settings?
If you're a Mailshake subscriber you get unlimited warm-up in your Mailshake account!
You have full control over how the Warm Up tool sends your emails.
Editing your Email Warmup settings in Mailshake
- In the left side menu, click Deliverability, then click Email Warmup
- Click Accounts tab
- Click the gear icon for the email address you'd like to edit
You'll be able to edit your settings and click Save
- Max Daily Emails Per Day This is the number of emails that will be sent per day by the Warm Up tool. Our recommend number of emails per day is 40 but you can increase up to 100 emails per day or decrease as you wish.
- Reply Rate % You can set the automatic reply rate to any percentage. We recommend keeping this around 30%. Pro-tip: change the amount each week to increase variance.
- Can I just set the reply rate to 100% to warm as fast as possible? While it seems like more replies would be better, a 100% reply rate is unnatural and looks suspicious. It could actually harm your deliverability in the long term as your reply rate for other emails would naturally drop quite a bit.
- Increase Gradually to Daily Send Volume By default, we set this option to No. But for new email users, we recommend setting this option to Yes. This way our system will intelligently increase the number of emails sent each day until the Max Daily Emails is reached
- Send different subject & body each time? We've created numerous email templates that are automatically sent out - these can't be changed at this time.
Editing your warm-up settings in Warmupyour.email
- On your SMTP Accounts page, click the gear icon for the email address you'd like to edit
- You'll be able to edit your settings and click Save
For more details on what each setting does, see below.