How do I organize campaigns with labels?
This feature is included in Email Outreach and Sales Engagement Plans.
You can organize your Mailshake Campaigns using Labels. This can help your team organize campaigns that might be older or for different clients. Labels are shared across all users on your team.
Assign a label to a campaign
- Click the checkbox next to a campaign to select it. Click multiple check boxes to select multiple campaigns at once
- In the grey menu that appears above, click Add Label and then New Label
- Type in your label's name
- To add multiple labels, repeat the above steps for each label.
Remove a label
- Select the campaign that you want to remove the label from
- In the grey menu that appears above, click Remove Label