How much does the phone dialer cost?
The Mailshake dialer is a VOIP dialer that uses your internet connection to make calls over your internet connection (Mailshake 2.0).
How costs are calculated
Mailshake provides our phone dialer service to you at or near our actual costs. Costs are based on:
- How long each call leg is
- Your location (the phone number that you choose)
- The location of the recipient
- Whether any recordings are made (recording costs are nominal at around $0.0025/minute).
- In some cases the type of phone number or network can affect costs
Free minutes and how you are billed
Many calls to and from certain countries are free and unlimited (see note at the end of this guide) and will no count towards your included free minutes.
Every Sales Engagement team gets 100 free minutes every month for each user on their subscription. After those minutes run out we will charge $50 at a time when your balance is not enough to cover the current call costs.
- 100 minutes is an estimation based on costs for most calls within the continental US. The actual number of free minutes may be less if your call costs are higher.
- Rates vary by your location and the location of the called party.
- Charges are non-refundable and will be automatically billed as your free or other prepaid minutes run out.
Supported International Calls & Estimated call costs
|Location||Estimated Cost Per Minute|
|United States||FREE Unlimited Minutes|
|Brazil||$0.044 - $0.35|
|France||FREE Unlimited Minutes|
|Germany||FREE Unlimited Minutes|
| United Kingdom
||FREE Unlimited Minutes|
|India||$0.07 - $0.09|
|Israel||$0.04 - $0.43|
|Ireland|| FREE Unlimited Minutes
|Japan||$0.10 - $0.37|
|Australia/Cocos/Christmas Island|| FREE Unlimited Minutes
|Canada||FREE Unlimited Minutes|
Note: Free Unlimited Minutes means that you will not be charged for calls to locations listed under "FREE Unlimited Minutes" and will not count against your included free minutes. Daily limits may be imposed at anytime.