How do I export my prospects or campaign results?
Mailshake allows you to export your data from selected campaigns in a few different ways:
- Prospects - all prospects and their information
- Sent Messages - all sent messages
- List Cleanings - list cleaning results
How to Export
- Click Campaigns in the left side menu
- Select the campaigns you want to export (up to 20 at a time)
- Click Export in the grey menu bar at the top of the page
- Select the option you'd like to export
- Once the export is done processing, click Download CSV
- Repeat this process for additional campaigns
Exporting Just Leads or a Filtered List
To get a filtered list of prospects such as leads or prospects that clicked a link from Mailshake, simply follow the steps above and select Prospects. You can then open the exported CSV file in a spreadsheet tool like Excel or Google Sheets and use their filtering options to filter your list.
Here's how to filter a spreadsheet in:
Currently, Mailshake doesn't have a filtered export option, but this is something we plan to offer in the future (sorry we don't have an ETA just yet).