How do I hibernate my subscription?
Hibernating your account will do a few things:
- Your recurring billing will pause
- You'll select how many months you'd like to hibernate and when that date comes we'll automatically start billing you again and reactivate your subscription. A few days before that date we will send you a reminder email.
- We'll save your campaign data so it will be there when your subscription automatically renews. If you instead cancelled your subscription, all campaign data would be deleted within 30 days.
At any time you can change your hibernation options. You can extend hibernation, resume your subscription immediately, or instead just outright cancel your subscription. Just remember, if you cancel your subscription the campaign data will be deleted.
To hibernate your subscription:
- In the side menu click Settings and then Billing
- Click Cancel Plan
- You'll see options to "Hibernate" or "Cancel". Choose Hibernate, select how long you'd like it to hibernate for and submit the form.